Where STEM Meets Creativity!
Open 10am – 3pm on Saturdays*
- July 3: Build a community Rube Goldberg machine
- July 9: Try Pyrography – Wood Burning Art!
- July 16: Create a motorized origami design like the James Webb Space Telescope sun shield
- July 23: Learn about crafting and math Paper Quilling
- July 30: Bust the Myth of Buoyancy
Maker Studio is your opportunity to learn more about how to work with technology, with everything from 3D Printers to hand tools and beyond. Meet real makers and try your hand at fun projects as you discover the wonderful world of tech.
*Please check the event calendar HERE to ensure Maker Studio is open for your visit.
This program is best for tinkerers ages 8 & up, but younger explorers are welcome to watch and learn!