New Volunteers Apply Here
If you have filled out the application and been an approved volunteer and are looking for opportunities or need the signup genius link again please email email@example.com
If you have already volunteered with us and need to verify the amount of hours you can do so submitting the request form below. One of our staff will get back to you via email.
If you need a specific form signed you are responsible for either emailing it or setting up a time to get it signed at Sci-Tech.
Lend a hand at Sci-Tech Discovery Center and make an important difference to the thousands of children and families we reach each year. Volunteers are an essential part of the Sci-Tech team and we have opportunities to suit almost every schedule and interest.
Sci-Tech General Volunteer Requirements
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Must be in high school or older
- Younger ages must have an adult with them
- Willing to commit to the full set of hours specified by each shift
- Consent to a background check (18+)
- Dressed appropriately
- long pants
- closed-toed shoes
- hair pulled back
- clothing without inappropriate logos or words
Students can earn volunteer hours for school or scouting at Sci-Tech. Please register online and you will be sent further instuctions via email after the application has been proccessed by our volunteer cordinator.
Follow these few easy steps to become a volunteer:
- Fill out and submit the online Volunteer Application
- Once approved, we will email you our Sign Up Genius link so you can register for a shift
If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow 2 weeks for Sci-Tech to process applications to volunteer. You will receive an email from Sci-Tech once your application has been approved.