Lend a hand at Sci-Tech Discovery Center and make an important difference to the thousands of children and families we reach each year. Volunteers are an essential part of the Sci-Tech team and we have opportunities to suit almost every schedule and interest.
Sci-Tech General Volunteer Requirements
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Must be in high school or older
- Younger ages must have an adult with them
- Willing to commit to the full set of hours specified by each shift
- Consent to a background check (18+)
- Dressed appropriately
- long pants
- closed-toed shoes
- hair pulled back
- clothing without inappropriate logos or words
Students can earn volunteer hours for school or scouting at Sci-Tech. Please register online and you will be sent further instuctions via email after the application has been proccessed by our volunteer cordinator.
Follow these few easy steps to become a volunteer:
- Fill out and submit the online Volunteer Application
- Once approved, we will email you our Sign Up Genius link so you can register for a shift
To learn more, email us at email@example.com or call us at 469-896-2188.
Please allow 2 weeks for Sci-Tech to process applications to volunteer. You will receive an email from Sci-Tech once your application has been approved.