Lend a hand at Sci-Tech Discovery Center and make an important difference to the thousands of children and families we reach each year. Volunteers are an essential part of the Sci-Tech team and we have opportunities to suit almost every schedule and interest.
Sci-Tech General Volunteer Requirements
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Age 14 or older (if under 14, must volunteer with parent)
- Willing to commit to the hours specified by the position
- Consent to a background check (18+)
- Agree to the volunteer terms and conditions
- Fill out a volunteer form
- Each volunteer must fill out a separate form
- Parent must also fill out a separate form
Students can earn volunteer hours for school or scouting at Sci-Tech. Please bring appropriate forms or register online through their institution.
Follow these few easy steps to become a volunteer:
- Click on Volunteer Form at the bottom of this page
- Fill out the online volunteer form
- Be sure to click on the terms & conditions button and click submit.
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (972) 546-3050.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for Sci-Tech to process applications to volunteer. You will receive an email from Sci-Tech once your application has been approved.
Long pants and close-toed shoes are required.