Detective (2 hours)
Stories, movies, and television are full of amazing detectives solving mysteries and bringing criminals to justice. Their jobs are important, exciting, and take serious skills—skills you can try in this badge. Grab your magnifying glass and dive into the science of detecting.
- Practice the power of observation
- Communicate in code
- Fingerprint for fun
- Try out detective science
STEM: Think Like an Engineer (2 hours)
Grab your safety goggles and put on your thinking cap–time to combine your creativity with science to build survival devices.
- Learn how simple machines can be used in complex builds.
- Design and build a paper structure that withstands our testing zone.
- Engineer an emergency shelter as a team.
- Design and build towers that must withstand a seismic shake up.
Powderpuff Pinewood Derby Design Workshop (2 hours)
This workshop will provide the space, tools, and tips to give your derby car the advantage! This is the perfect workshop for beginners as you learn the basics of building and designing a derby car while working side-by-side with fellow Girl Scouts. Test your new derby car on our testing ramp while getting tips and tricks to increase your speed.
- Learn how design can affect speed
- Learn to use hands tools to build your derby cars
- Race, test, record results, and redesign your cars!
If you have questions please call 469-896-2188 or email email@example.com
If you would like to book a program please fill out the Girl Scout Request Form