Virtual Preschool Science Time 📚
June 11 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm| Free
Book of the day: The Mixed-Up Chameleon
Preschool Science Time Webinars: Read, Play, Do
May and June we are celebrating Eric Carle and the wonderful art and design found in his children’s books. Join us for singing, dancing, activities and a good book.
Register online for more information and to reserve your seat in our private, free online storytime for little ones
All live webinars are free. Registration is required to reserve one of our limited Participant Seats in our private Zoom webinar room. Only those registered will be allowed in. This is done to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
(Classes will NOT be recorded)
Craft Project: Chameleon paper plate activity; clothespin chameleon
- Paint, colors or markers (different ones)
- Paintbrush if using paint
- Print template at https://www.dltk-kids.com/animals/image/bplatechameleon.gif or you can make your own (cut out before webinar)
- Paper plate
- Print this template at https://www.artistshelpingchildren.org/images-11/clothespin-chameleons-template.png (this is color if you want to do in black and white, it that’s fine) (cut out before webinar)
- Red paper or you can color a piece of white paper red
Links to Coloring Pages: