STEM: Think Like an Engineer (2 hours)
Discover how to think like an engineer by participating in hands-on design challenges!
- Learn about strong shapes and structures to use in construction engineering.
- Design and build a fairy house, and learn why it’s important to help others.
- Design a car powered by air.
- Design a way to get across a canyon.
Basic Powderpuff Pinewood Derby Design Workshop (2 hours)
This workshop will provide the space, tools, and tips to give your derby car the advantage! This is the perfect workshop for beginners as you learn the basics of building and designing a derby car while working side-by-side with fellow Girl Scouts. Test your new derby car on our testing ramp while getting tips and tricks to increase your speed.
- Design your derby car
- Learn to use hands tools to build your derby cars
- Race, test, and redesign your cars!
*Click here to find our official Derby Car Workshop Page