Grab your safety goggles and put on your thinking cap–time to combine your creativity with science to build survival devices.
- Learn how simple machines can be used in complex builds.
- Design and build a helping hands device using simple machines
- Design and build a water collection device.
- Design and build a pop fly contraption.
Basic Powderpuff Pinewood Derby Design Workshop (2hours)
This workshop will provide the space, tools, and tips to give your derby car the advantage! This is the perfect workshop for beginners as you learn the basics of building and designing a derby car while working side-by-side with fellow Girl Scouts. Test your new derby car on our testing ramp while getting tips and tricks to increase your speed.
- Learn how design can affect speed
- Learn to use hands tools to build your derby cars
- Race, test, record results, and redesign your cars!
*Click here to find our official Derby Car Workshop Page