Sci-Tech Has Limited Volunteer Options During our Temporary Closure
Lend a hand at Sci-Tech Discovery Center and make an important difference to the thousands of children and families we reach each year. Volunteers are an essential part of the Sci-Tech team and we have opportunities to suit almost every schedule and interest.
Sci-Tech General Volunteer Requirements
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Reliable and flexible
- Age 16 or older
- Willing to commit to the full set of hours specified by each shift
- Consent to a background check (18+)
- Dressed appropriately
- mask covering nose and mouth
- long pants
- closed toed shoes
- hair pulled back
- clothing without logos or words
Students can earn volunteer hours for school or scouting at Sci-Tech. Please bring appropriate forms or register online through their institution.
Follow these few easy steps to become a volunteer:
- Fill out and submit the online Volunteer Form at the bottom of this page.
- Click on our Sign Up Genius button to register for a shift.
To learn more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (972) 546-3050 x104.
Please allow 2 weeks for Sci-Tech to process applications to volunteer. You will receive an email from Sci-Tech once your application has been approved.