3 Easy Steps to Book Your Own Special Party Time
Step One: Choose a Theme
|Bubble-Ology||Have a poppin’ good time with bubbles of all sizes and shapes!|
|Dino Detectives||Grr! Fun with the biggest creatures to walk on land! Crack open a dino egg and other activities.|
|Blast Lab||3-2-1! What makes rockets fly? How do chemicals make things move? Find out here.|
|Safari Science||Plants and animals live all around the world. Discover more about amazing adaptions!|
|Mad Science||Explore exciting sciences like never before!|
|Potions 101||Making magic with chemistry!|
Step Two: Choose a Party Package
Pick the package that is based on the amount of party guests and parents. Each package provides a room for 1.5 hours, appropriate number of Sci-Tech staff party helpers (Party Hosts), tables, chairs and green or purple tablecloths, and entrance to the museum exhibits for the day. Gift bags are available for a fee.
All food and drink is to be provided by you. Sci-Tech does NOT provide food, but outside food can be delivered. Catering is permitted.
Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in Sci-Tech for children’s parties.
You may decorate the room as you wish with your own decorations, NO pinatas, glitter or confetti, please.
|20 Children & Accompanying adults
$8 per additional child
(Maximum of 24 Children)
|12 Children & Accompanying adults
$8 per additional child
(Maximum of 15 Children)
Step Three: Choose Date and Time
Please contact our registrar directly to book your party at (972)546-3050 x 106. There is a deposit of $50 to hold your date and time. You will receive by email a packet detailing all of the information and your contract.
Please click below to review the terms and conditions and to see our FAQs.
You’re on Your Way to Celebrate!
Reminders For a Successful Event
We want every party hosted at Sci-Tech Discovery Center to be enjoyable for the birthday child, the hosting family, and all of the guests. For this reason, we provide the following list of helpful hints:
Two Weeks Before Your Party:
- Submit “Party Favor Order Form” if purchasing take-away bags for your guests from our Explore Store
- Host family MUST check in at the Explore Store before heading to the party room
- Host Parent is responsible for staying with children at the part’s end until each child’s picked up
- Please help us maintain a clean and safe environment for all of our guests by allowing no food or drink in the exhibit area from your party room
- Don’t forget to take your signs, (keepsake printout on party room door and gift cart), presents, food and party supplies!
Item Check List for a Successful Event:
- Camera (to capture the “Mind-Stretching Fun” moments)
- Cake “accessories” (candles, cake knife, lighter)
- Cash (for our Hurricane Simulator or to provide a tip to your Party Host)
- Optional party decor, food, etc. (see above for restrictions)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kinds of decorations may I bring?
A: While Sci-Tech provides green or purple tablecloths for all party tables, you’re welcome to bring your own. Other decorations such as centerpieces, balloons & wall hangings are welcome as long as our walls are undamaged (no holes or peeled paint). Please do NOT bring pinatas, glitter or confetti for your event.
Q: What is the party timeline?
A: The party is split into 3 main parts:
- 30 minutes of exploring the gallery
- 30 minutes of themed experiments
- 30 minutes for snacks/food, socializing, or continued exploration of the gallery*
- 15 minutes for CLOSING show
*at any time, guests may return to the exhibit gallery to continue exploring. While the host family must begin removing items from the private room after 1.5 hours, guest admission lasts until we close at 5pm.
Q: May food be brought into Sci-Tech?
A: You may serve snacks, drinks, and/or a meal at your party. Food deliveries may also be made to our site and should be scheduled for approximately 50 minutes into your reservation. Home-cooked food, store-bought items or food delivery (from the vender of your choice) are all welcome. A refrigerator and freezer is available on-site for your convenience.
Q: Does Sci-Tech provide food or paper products for the parties?
A: Sci-Tech Discovery Center does NOT provide any food or paper products (e.g. napkins, plates, utensils, etc.)
Q: How do you handle the attendance of other adults (e.g. parents of participating kids)?
A: While admission is free for the parents of attending guests. Sci-Tech’s staff reserves the right to ask any adults to leave the private room to avoid overcrowding during themed experiments and serving of food. This prompt may occur at any time during the party and can be enforced by the On-Site Manager, Party Host or other staff.